Many of our members have saved thousands of dollars with information that they have received from the BAC Forum.
We have several retired diesel mechanics, a Caterpillar diagnostic technician, and many members with years of experience working on Beaver Coaches. The money you spend to join our club is well spent, and will repay itself many times over.
- You will also receive the club’s quarterly publication, Beaver Tales, which has information on new rally offerings and news about the club, plus helpful hints on coach maintenance and more.
- You will be eligible to attend BAC rallies in all parts of the US and Canada. We are a non-profit organization. Our volunteer rally masters put on rallies for half the cost of the commercial rally companies.
- You will make new friends nation-wide. The Beaver Ambassador Club prides itself on being the friendliest club around.
- You will gain access to the BAC Forum where you can get immediate help with technical problems or advice on scores of RV related issues. This is worth the cost of the membership alone; our members have saved hundreds, perhaps even thousands of dollars, with information from the Forum.
- You will gain a nation-wide network of fellow members to rely upon when you need help.
- You will have access to our maintenance round tables at major rallies.
- All of these benefits cost less than $3.50 a month